Monday, August 2, 2010

Rachel's Graduation


I am so overdue for posting pictures.  We have had such a busy summer, I've been short on time and I have had an issue with the folder where my pictures are stored on my computer.  Its a stupid story, I'll spare you the details.  Hannah helped me. 

Rachel had her graduation ceremony from Seattle Pacific University in June.  She flew home from Korea for this occasion.  While here, she has decided to remain in the USA,  her experience in Korea is behind her. 

We are very proud of the all her hard work. She stayed the course and now has a communications degree.  We have also been so happy she is a local girl again.  I only have a few pictures here.  I will post more later.  This is a brief teaser.

We had a fun party for her after the graduation.  Gunnar even enjoyed the day.


And it was so special to have my brother Seth in town for the occasion.  My dad was in town too.  I'll post pictures of that later too. This is Emily, Hannah, Seth and Lisa near the Safeco field. 



Even Gunnar got in on the action.  I don't think he is as impressed as we were.




No comments: