Saturday, November 6, 2010

A First Timer


We let Emily drive this vehicle back and forth to school.

Does it bring back memories for you, too?

This is very similar to the beast I used to drive in high school.  Glen, do you remember the drives to Ackerman Middle along the curvy Ivy Rd on our way to school and barely getting there on time?  Well, I do.



I climbed in to take a ride with Emily.  I gripped the handle for safety.



She took us to get gas for the first time!

Look at the impressive dash, wires and all.




A mother demands safety!!  I had my belt tightly fastened. 



She pulls in and jockeys the vehicle into the right position.
Then she excitedly jumps out to tackle the job.  And...she quickly turns her head to avoid the camera.





There goes the hand.  The mom camera is not appreciated for this First.








After successfully filling the tank she looks at the pump.  She sees the huge expense in the priviledge to drive and why daddy is broke.



All in all, successful. 

We are proud Emily.  Yeah!  Emmy did it!!!

No comments: