Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle



Paul and I and a few of our friends took a weekend and sorta got away from it all.  Do you like our hotel?

We were on the 141st floor.  We couldn't see a thing because of the cloud cover.







Not really.  Here is where we stayed.  On the ninth floor.
 








It looks pretty nice from the inside.  We had a corner suite with a view of the ocean.




The view to the west.





The same view during the beautiful sunny morning we had.  Do you see the big waves on the ocean?

Had you going there, didn't I?

It is actually the calm Puget Sound.  I don't think I have ever seen a wave in my entire life on this body of water.





These 2 movie stars joined us.





Do you see my Mardi Gras beads.  I flashed to get them.

Do you believe me?

Really, I did.





I was so hungry after flashing I ate all this Blackened Chicken before I remembered to take a picture.





One of the movie stars showed me her yummy Shrimp Creole.  Again, I had to eat my food before I remembered to take a picture of her food.

Do you see her coffee?  Guess what kind it is?  A Starbucks Machiato.

Not!   

It is Chicory Coffee.




Everyone that visits Seattle comes to watch the throwing of the fish, so here is Pike's Place fish picture.



I think the fish monger is wondering what that lady is doing covering up her head.  Maybe she is afraid of being hit by a flying fish.





Then we went for a walk.

I had to wear my Daisy Dukes and bikini on top because the of scorching heat. 



A view from our walk.





A view from the window in the hall way on the ninth floor of our hotel.





I got a close up of the building outside our window. 

The Gargoyles kept us safe.





These walruses are on the Arctic Club.







The entry.



Just because I like old buildings and architecture.





Elvis slept here.








George Clooney drove his car here.





Here is one of the stars that came to visit me.





He says he likes the digs.





He thinks maybe Grandma moved to a cool new high rise condo in the city.









No comments: