Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Great Party-Family

Last weekend, my Aunt and Uncle celebrated 50 years of marriage.  For the occasion, we had some out of town family members over to have some hang out time and a few of them broke out their guitars.

I loved having family over, I super enjoyed the guitar playing but more important, all the attendees seemed to have a good time.

Here are some of the pictures:




Uncle Norman playing guitar and Glen looking like he'd like to play guitar.





"Lookin' Out My Backdoor"





more Credence Clearwater Revival








Jessica

My cousin's son, Bobby




My cousin Penny and husband Mark.  They are from a remote eastern town in WA called Republic.  But they are also snowbirds and live in Yuma, AZ in winter.


Aunt Sue and Kerry, my cousin.  Kerry hails from Savannah, GA




Grandma had her 89th birthday a few weeks ago.




Astrid, is Kerry's wife and the mom to Bobby.  You all know Sherri.




We roasted marshmellows!!  Here are the children of Astrid and Sherri.  Robin on the right also belongs to Kerry and Astrid.




Glen is attempting to be the firestarter.








Hannah and the suspenders she nabbed from Uncle Norm.  In the background is my cousin Bobby and Glen.









Totally sweet, Aunt Bev, Gail, Stan and Amy.  Don't forget Gunnar sitting on Amy's lap.



The 3 Stooges.

No comments: